We are looking to recruit a New Member Orientation Officer, responsible for welcoming new players, assisting them with their application and answering any questions they may have.
Full responsibilities of the role include:
- Welcoming each and every new player who joins the fleet by PM and/or profile comment
- Providing assistance in completing the new player application form
- Acting as a single point-of-contact for new players who may have questions about the fleet
- Imparting knowledge & experience onto new players to prepare them for their time in the fleet
- Introducing new players to the different aspects of the forum and its features (articles, blog, general discussion etc)
Candidates applying should be extremely organized, trustworthy, online often and hold the minimum enlisted rate of Petty Officer Third Class. Additionally, all candidates should have an in-depth knowledge of the Shadow Fleet Rules and procedures, hold no other secondary administrative position and have at least six months experience of posting within the fleet.
If you think you meet this criteria and wish to apply for the role, please send a PM to Rear Admiral John Kawolsky explaining why you think you would be a good choice along with any relevant experience you may have.
The deadline for applications is February 12th, 2013 however this may be sooner if the right candidate is found.