Laddies and gents, Shadow Fleet is looking for a new YouTube Account Manager. Do you enjoy working with videos and social media? If so, then this just might be the job for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and uploading YouTube videos to the official YouTube channel, at least one every 2 weeks
- Posting player-submitted videos to the fleet YouTube channel
- Taking instructions from the Head of Media & Recruitment
- Promoting the fleet where necessary
- Working with fleet social media heads to promote and market YouTube videos
- Working under pressure during times of high recruitment
In addition to these points, all applicants must:
- Have been a member of Shadow Fleet for no less than 3 months
- Hold no other secondary position within the fleet
- Have a good standard of spelling & grammar
Not only will you be able work with videos, you will get to play a great part in helping to promote Shadow Fleet across the web. I don't know about anybody else, but that sounds like fun.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send a PM directly to Rear Admiral (Lower Half) John Kawolsky explaining why you are applying for the position, what experience you have in advertising & social media, and what you can bring to the role and the team as a whole.
Submission for applications is open until July 31st but may close sooner if a suitable candidate is found so if you're interested, be sure to get your applications in without delay.