January 8, 2012

It's really here!!!

Hello all my fellow Shadow Fleet members! I am so excited that I just had to post here and let you all know! The "Shadow Fleet - 5 Year Celebration" book is finally here! I didn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes!

Now I know things are tough right now with the economy and money is super tight, but if there is any way possible you can get this book, or save up for it... it is beyond worth it. It's not just stuff we already knew about our fleet and missions, there are "behind the scenes" bits that are packed with stuff I would have never ever realized, as well as personal messages from many of you here on the fleet. I can't stress it enough how awesome this book really is. I haven't put it down hardly and I can't wait to see the excitement once more people on the fleet have it!

So for you guys to see it is really as amazing as I say, I took a couple pictures of it!



Enjoy!
  




Thanks Shadow Fleet for giving us the opportunity to have the content for this awesome piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment