January 9, 2013

Cadet of the Year (with Admiral Kawolsky) and Player of the Year (with Admiral O'Neill)


With both the SIMM and Task Group awards now over, it is time to focus our attention to the annual fleet-level awards. There's only two to present but they both recognize the hard work of our members in making us a real contender on the Star Trek RPG front.

In my capacity as Acting Academy Commandant, I am delighted to be presenting the first award today in the form of Cadet of the Year. This is awarded to the player who has shown creativity in writing the best academy course of the entire year. Without further ado, I am proud to announce that Lieutenant Archangel T'Koris has been chosen for this award due to her excellent standard of writing and verbal reasoning skills. She answered each level of her exam with intelligent responses and demonstrated professionalism throughout. A well deserved award, I am sure you will agree. Congratulations!

Kawolksy







Greetings Everyone,


I hope everyone has had a good holiday during the Winter break. I am making it Winter break instead of Christmas break for a number of reasons which some of you might figure out faster then others. Before I continue, I would like to apologize if there has been any downtime in the past week. I kinda forgot to pay the hosting bill as I was kinda out of action due to err, Winter related illness what tends to hate me.

Now, for the presentation of the Player of the Year award. I have watched nearly the entire fleet this year either as hidden or active.  This year I present the award to Lieutenant Kirok for outstanding achievements. Kirok has been online constantly, dedicated to both the simm and the fleet, committed to his quality posting and also has made a concerted effort to get to know other members in the entire Shadow Fleet community.

Congratulations to you Kirok and I hope you keep up the good work.

Chris Newberry
Shadow Fleet CO/CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment